Safe Jacks Overland Expo promotion

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
As he generously does around each Overland Expo, Richard Bogert is offering a "Gear up for Overland" offer of 15 percent off all Safe Jack products, including the new universal base that functions as a stabilizer and load spreader for either a Hi-Lift or bottle jack. The Safe Jack site is here, and the promo code is GEARUP2016. The sale starts this Saturday (5/16/16) and runs until the 20th.

Safe Jack will also be at the Expo with show specials.

If you haven't looked into Safe Jack products, they hugely enhance the versatility and safety of both the Hi-Lift and standard bottle jacks.

toddz69

Explorer
I picked one of these up at Overland Expo a couple weeks ago. You can find my review on Family Off The Map

Thanks for the review. I wish I could have made it to the Expo this year and picked up product in person - I want to purchase the axle cradle but the shipping costs are prohibitively expensive (almost as much as the piece itself).

Todd Z.

jgaz

Adventurer
Thanks for the review. I wish I could have made it to the Expo this year and picked up product in person - I want to purchase the axle cradle but the shipping costs are prohibitively expensive (almost as much as the piece itself).

Todd Z.

Todd, Email them and ask about the shipping. I just bought an extension screw collar from them and they shipped it USPS flat rate for less than half the shipping quoted on the web site. Great people to deal with! Personal attention that seems rare these days.

toddz69

Explorer
Todd, Email them and ask about the shipping. I just bought an extension screw collar from them and they shipped it USPS flat rate for less than half the shipping quoted on the web site. Great people to deal with! Personal attention that seems rare these days.

Thanks for the tip, jgaz! I'll do that!

Todd Z.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94