Pajterra Nismo Ralliart?

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
They savagely got control of Mitsubishi, a while back Mitsubishi hired a bunch of big dogs from Nissan. Then Nissan throws them under the bus for old **** conveniently lowering their stock to buy them on the cheap. hopefully we don't just get the shaft stateside.

IncorpoRatedX

Explorer
What you consider savage most corporations would call 'smart'

but that's why you're not a corporate drone.

I'm cool with this, nissan has listened to the customers pretty well over the years, 350, 370, gtr, titan. hopefully it's time to get some real cars back in the line-up

Interesting. Many of the US designers from the dark turning point years in the 90's at Mitsu went to work turning Nissan around. While Nissan has been busy as hell F ing things up for awhile, they at least made some efforts to turn around, unlike Mits.

justcuz

Explorer
I looked at the new Pajero online the other day, nice vehicle, however very similar to the Trailblazer and Everest.
Nissan is finally getting smart and bringing the international Patrol over here to be the new Armada in 2017.
Wonder what the future of the Pajero will be?

KyleT

Explorer
I looked at the new Pajero online the other day, nice vehicle, however very similar to the Trailblazer and Everest.
Nissan is finally getting smart and bringing the international Patrol over here to be the new Armada in 2017.
Wonder what the future of the Pajero will be?

They already do via the Infiniti QX80. Not a fan really. Very bloated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justcuz

Explorer
The beluga whale front clip on the Infinity is not what the Patrol/Armada will have, but from the A pillars back is the same vehicle.
The Patrol/Armada is much trimmer looking.

KyleT

Explorer
The armada is not a patrol and is based on the Titan frame. But maybe you are saying they are dropping the armada as we know it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justcuz

Explorer
Yes that's what I said originally, Nissan is bringing the international Patrol here in 2017, it will be badged as the Armada for name recognition, but it will be the same Patrol you can buy anywhere else in the world.

The Titan based Armada will cease to exist after 2016.

justcuz

Explorer
The proper terminology I guess would have been JDM/Global market vehicle, not international.
There is a good article in the July/August 2016 issue of Truck Trend on pages 44-45.
It will use the 5.6 engine from Tennessee, but be built in Japan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz