REI Having 25% Off Sale on InReach, Should I Buy or Wait?

ChadHahn

Adventurer
AAA won't go off pavement to tow you. They almost didn't come tow my mother because her truck was on a gravel boat ramp accessible from a paved parking lot.

The texting is what is appealing to me. When I was in Africa I had an international SIM card to keep in touch via texting but I was still out of reach for days at a time.

Chad

TFree

Ah I see, I got it in the mail but can't find it right now. I do know that every REI coupon I've seen has exemption for "gps enabled devices" same goes for "action cameras". Damn fine print!

I used my 20% coupon this year on a Go Pro Hero 4 Silver, so I'm not sure what kind of action camera you speak of?

BigGeorge

Well the sale is live and I just picked up mine. Got to use up my dividend as well. Now I just have to play the waiting game.

ChadHahn

Adventurer
I woke up early this morning and while up I decided to order an InReach. While there I also spent my 20% off coupon. I hope I get some use out of it.

Chad

fike

Adventurer
I woke up early this morning and while up I decided to order an InReach. While there I also spent my 20% off coupon. I hope I get some use out of it.

Chad

I hope you don't really need to use the emergency features.

InReach is a solid tool that is transforming communications during backcountry adventure travel. If you go dangerous places off the beaten path. Get an inReach.

I used my 20% coupon this year on a Go Pro Hero 4 Silver, so I'm not sure what kind of action camera you speak of?

I just know from past experiences buying a couple GoPro cameras, seemed whatever offers they had excluded them for a while. I'm glad to see its not that way anymore!

I also went and picked up an InReach Explorer this morning :coffeedrink:

ChadHahn

Adventurer
I hope you don't really need to use the emergency features.

InReach is a solid tool that is transforming communications during backcountry adventure travel. If you go dangerous places off the beaten path. Get an inReach.

I was mostly thinking about the texting. I too hope that I don't need to use the emergency features. :)

Chad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior