2014 FJ Cruiser 36k miles 4x4 Auto White

yngbuck19

Adventurer
Hey guys, I am selling a very clean 2014 FJ Cruiser 4x4 Auto, Loaded, with only 36k miles. Located in South east Virginia. Completely stock with a Baja roof rack installed. Tires are in good shape and has recieved all of the required maintenance and is complete with all documentation. Only selling because I am buying a house and need to reduce my debt. I would like to sell for KBB value of $36k plus it has the transferable extended warranty from toyota so you are covered there with maintenence coupons and roadside assistance and road Hazzard coverage on the tires it has the convenience package extra clear coat and undercoating done as well. ---Payments can only be cashiers check no trades. I will provide a bill of sale and coordinate with my lender to get the tiltle delivered proptly through the mail. Please text or call 757-284-5204 Robby

Last edited:

yngbuck19

Adventurer
Sorry for any confusion or misunderstanding I will coordinate with my lender after the sale to get the tiltle delivered by mail as there is still a lien on this vehicle. Thanks again for looking

, Robby

yngbuck19

Adventurer
Sold. Sold my FJ back to the dealership last week for $31,000 and was pro-rated $3300 for unused warranties

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz