2008 Yamaha XT250

drsmonkey

Observer
SOLD!: 2008 XT250

Description:

sXAq

I am the second owner of this bike, bought it in 2012 with only 1200 miles on it. Currently has just under 6K on the ODO. Well maintained, but definitely not a garage queen. Fresh oil, empty carb, cleaned and lubed chain, sea foam in the full tank, and battery removed and put on a maintainer for every (long) winter. Just checked the valve lash, well within tolerance. I really enjoy this bike, and it is ready to roll for many more miles. Only selling because with a baby on the way I don't anticipate riding much for a few years and would like to fund another project.

Mods:
Bashguard
Handguards
1" Spacers on the bar clamps
Wide pegs
1" exhaust mod
Fender extension and tail light replaced with lower profile light
turn signals replaced with lower profile (and cheap to replace) style
Split front fender replaced with high moto style
Dunlop D606's front (80%) and back (65%)
BH&R sticker up front

All OEM parts that have been replaced are included.

Mostly driven on my 25 mile commute to work on 45mph and under back roads. I am a pretty laid back rider, but do ride back roads and easy trails so the bike has some "character". The muffler guard and headlight shroud have scratches, and one of the side panels has a small crack in the plastic. In other words, this bike has been on its side a few times at low speeds.

Asking $2570 OBO, will throw in a hitch carrier with the bike for an additional $75.

Willing to drive a limited distance for a serious buyer.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94