Little guy 5'

Sikocycles

Adventurer
Great information. I am going to look at a Rough Rider 5 wide this weekend but I know it will be too short in the sleeping area. I do like the kitchen area better in the SS

Septu

Explorer
I've been looking at the little guy 5' Rough Rider does anyone have any experience or thoughts about this teardrop.

All depends on how you plan on using it. I had one for two summers, and ended up selling it a couple months ago. I really liked it... but found myself using my m101 w/ RTT more. I loved it for road trips (I usually do several long ones each summer) and when camping in campgrounds or make shift sites. However most of my road trips included some sort of wheeling trip (and in Western Canada those are usually tight trails), and because I couldn't move the LG alone, and due to how wide it was, I wouldn't take it on any wheeling trips that included anything more than a gravel road. I mean it's certainly capable of doing more, but when you have a trailer that's better suited for off road travel, why bother? So for that reason, I sold it.

So just keep in mind how you plan to use it. They're really nice little rigs. Very warm, dry and pretty comfy.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
All depends on how you plan on using it. I had one for two summers, and ended up selling it a couple months ago. I really liked it... but found myself using my m101 w/ RTT more. I loved it for road trips (I usually do several long ones each summer) and when camping in campgrounds or make shift sites. However most of my road trips included some sort of wheeling trip (and in Western Canada those are usually tight trails), and because I couldn't move the LG alone, and due to how wide it was, I wouldn't take it on any wheeling trips that included anything more than a gravel road. I mean it's certainly capable of doing more, but when you have a trailer that's better suited for off road travel, why bother? So for that reason, I sold it.

So just keep in mind how you plan to use it. They're really nice little rigs. Very warm, dry and pretty comfy.
Valid point.

My Conqueror saw trails. My LG has seen a couple of trails but it was so difficult that I limit it to softroading now exclusively. She's wide in the hips for sure.

Sikocycles

Adventurer
I will be talking to Little Guy this week and see if they still can build a semi-custom trailer. Will be alot like Scott B since I do not want water in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne