Overland Expo West 2016 shots

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
Cross post from the four corners section, hope nobody minds -

Had a great time at our first Overland Expo West; we had only been to East before this - so much to see, so many ideas, so many great people

Took a ton of photos, still processing some, if anyone would like to preview my gallery you can see here -

http://www.classglassphotography.com/Wheels/Overland-Expo-West-2016

Please let me know if you notice any wrong or missing info or any comments, you can PM me, comment on the site gallery, or here - thanks!

And please go right ahead and post up some of your favorites!

Last edited:

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
There were high winds and lots of blowing dirt and dust for pretty much the whole event - I really wanted to break out some of the special lenses I had with me, but my Nikons were so blasted and filthy at the end of each day that I stuck with one basic lens on each of two bodies and just shot them without ever changing.

Everybody and everything was filthy after the first day. No worries for overlanders or their rigs, or sealed Nikon bodies and lenses, but I'd have loved to specialize a bit more

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
^ :coffeedrink: As did all the complimentary cocktails and brews from the various kindly vendors :) Not to mention the happy hours!

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Thank you for the great photography and associated captions. Making them available was a great public service for those of us who didn't attend. Very much appreciated.

icedragonmx

Adventurer
Awesome pictures, Thanks for posting. I have a lot of new ideas from some of the pictures, both interior and exterior shots. Cheers

grogie

Like to Camp
Indeed awesome pictures. I really like your style... very AP like with many of them.

Looked like an great show, btw. I may try and hit the East show this October.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles