Truck + Camper FOR SALE - 2004 6.0l F350 with Lance 1010 Slide-in

marksgone

For Sale - Truck + Camper (includes EVERYTHING to start your trip today - just needs you to turn the key!)

We now need to sell our camper and head over to Europe to begin the next phase of our journey after exploring Alaska and Central America and need to sell our rig. It is a F350 diesel 2004 truck with around 127,000 miles on the clock. It has been very well looked after and provided us with an exceptionally reliable mode of transport on our journey. The camper is a 1010 Lance slide-on in good condition with plenty of extras and is EXTREMELY comfortable in hot weather or cold. Loads of room inside (can sleep 4, perfect for a family) and we would like to include everything we have needed for our journey to the next adventurer (BBQ, tables, chairs, extra gas bottle, all bedding and kitchen requirements, basically all you need to get on the road today)

We are currently in Mexico (Troncones, near Acapulco) house-sitting (and not using it) for the next 4 months until October and would be willing to deliver to the right buyer (within reason of course!) It qualifies for a 10 year TIP for Mexico as it is classified as a motor-home, a necessity if you want to spend enough time to explore this great country.

Please follow the link to our website for all the details and happy trails!

http://www.globalcrawlers.com/for-sale/camper-for-sale/

20140607_111533.jpg

DSC06815.jpg

DSC06831.jpg

P4160447.jpg

P4160459.jpg

GeoNomad

BOUGHT!

I am happy to say that Mark has sold this one to me. Been looking for a long time.

Looking forward to hitting the road.

Ozrockrat

Expedition Leader
BOUGHT!

I am happy to say that Mark has sold this one to me. Been looking for a long time.

Looking forward to hitting the road.

You got a good one. I personally know/have known (RIP Ed) both the owners and respect the way they treat both their vehicles and people.

marksgone

I am surprised that you are wanting to leave Troncones. That place is amazing. Glws

Ha, ha! Yea, second time here, another 4 months in paradise. Sometimes you just sit back, take a good, long look around you and say, "life really isn't that complicated!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles