2004 Chevy AWD Conversion Van with 8 doors.

Kilroy

Adventurer

Van is a 1500 conversion van. 5.3 liter. Comes with the extra driver side doors, extra lights inside, DVD player and TV (have never tried), four captain chairs electric reclining rear bench seat. Shades on all window behind front seats. Besides AWD it has optional limited slip rear end. Sound system was upgraded with premium speakers by PO. There is no rust through on body. Very solid for 2004 which is big reason why I bought it, besides AWD. Came with the conversion van body moldings which I removed. Did add a molding to cover holes along lower panel of door. There are still some holes (1/8”) at bottom of doors and in rocker panels

Runs fine and have no known problems. Have made many repairs including new rear seals and axles, all fluids changed (synthetic in transmission), premium (drilled and slotted ) rotors and pads, brake fluid changed, power steering pump replaced, fan clutch replaced, water pump and thermostat replaced, front wheel bearings replaced. New touch screen radio. Reception is not good and needs a new antenna. There are 4 holes in roof where solar panel was mounted. They have been sealed with Eternabond sealer tape.

Bought this van to use as a tow vehicle for my 30 foot travel trailer. If I stayed out of the mountains it would have been fine, for pulling my trailer in the mountains it is underpowered and cooling system is not adequate. I added a transmission oil cooler which helps. Did not have a problem without trailer. Also added a leaf to rear suspension and Maxx torsion keys which raises van about 2”. 189,000 miles.

Price $8200

Attachments

• right rear.jpg
    right rear.jpg
    563.1 KB · Views: 382
  • left front.jpg
    left front.jpg
    556.2 KB · Views: 537
  • interior looking back.jpg
    interior looking back.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 452
  • interior from right.jpg
    interior from right.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 388

Kilroy

Adventurer
Still for sale AWD Chevy Conversion Van

Van is still for sale. i quick trying to sell it last spring after I had to order a new truck instead of buying one off the lot. Have now got truck.

Couple of updates:
Milage is now 191,00. Sounds scary but van looks really well and drives really well. Took it on a vacation to the Upper Peninsula of MI this summer.

Wasn't clear before but rear seat is electric and folds down to make a bed.

Interior is in really good shape with leather seats. Only imperfection is side of driver seat which developed a small hole (seems like they all do) from sliding out. Have repaired with a patch on inside of hole.

Price reduced to $7900 or best offer.

Dave Bybee

Kilroy

Adventurer
Price reduction now $6500 or best offer

Van is still for sale. i quick trying to sell it last spring after I had to order a new truck instead of buying one off the lot. Have now got truck.

Couple of updates:
Milage is now 191,00. Sounds scary but van looks really well and drives really well. Took it on a vacation to the Upper Peninsula of MI this summer.

Wasn't clear before but rear seat is electric and folds down to make a bed.

Interior is in really good shape with leather seats. Only imperfection is side of driver seat which developed a small hole (seems like they all do) from sliding out. Have repaired with a patch on inside of hole.

Price reduced to $6500 or best offer.

Dave Bybee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94