Anyone having trouble ordering from Orc.de?

jackajm

Has anyone recently ordered from Orc.de? I was wanting to get a front skid plate and new shocks and springs in the next month or so. I tried ordering online with their payment system, but never got an invoice or confirmation email. I hate to pay more from http://fourbyfourclub.com :( if anyone has delt with them in the past or recently please let me know how you were able to get a hold of them.

Thanks!

LocoCoyote

World Citizen
Today is a public holiday in Germany, so nobody will be there. Also, today thru Sunday most of the crew will probably be down at Abenteuer Allrad expo in Bad Kissigen.

I have dealt with ORC many times in the past and have never had a single problem...it's a good crew down there. Best bet is to give them a call.
05feb571ac9cc7161b516796ec2b4903.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thebigblue

Adventurer
Unless something new has happened at ORCs website it is only a web-catalog, the ORC staff will get back to you by manual writing a email, and/or phone you to get your payment info, be patient.

otiswesty

Regular guy
ORC has changed ownership in the last year and has just recently moved location.
I suspect they are busy with all that and the allrad expo display and presentation. Try to call them miuddle of next week. I have not bought any thing from them since the change in ownership.

If you order from Vlad at fourbyfourclub, you will save on shipping, overall costs may be the same.

merctaf

I agree with Otiswesty, next time order it through Vladimir at Fourbyfourclub.com. He can get you anything that you want from ORC. I found the front and rear skid plate years ago on ORC's website and he was able to get them for me. I believe he is their US partner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric Edwards

Adventurer
Not even close to the same. I bought the blue ORC springs direct for $1000 including shipping. 4x4 Club wanted $1800. That a lot of money for processing a simple drop ship request.

ORC has changed ownership in the last year and has just recently moved location.
I suspect they are busy with all that and the allrad expo display and presentation. Try to call them miuddle of next week. I have not bought any thing from them since the change in ownership.

If you order from Vlad at fourbyfourclub, you will save on shipping, overall costs may be the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94