On eBay: Sportsmobile 2008 Ford Econoline 4x4 Conversion Van 6.0 diesel

hrududu

Adventurer
Not mine, posting FYI. In Wyoming.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322137471361?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

One owner, immaculately maintained and serviced Sportsmobile conversion van.

Ford/Sportsmobile custom van with dual rear wheels in Quigley 4x4. This van is perfect for towing large trailers, boats or a large bumper-pull camper. Prepped, wired and ready for a complete conversion or use as is. (No kitchen, no water, no plumbing, no leaks, no brain damage.) 6L Powerstroke Diesel. 73,000 miles.

One owner

Picked-up new from Ford in 2009. Sportsmobile West completed the conversion (picked it up in January 2011).

Custom built-in storage by Sportsmobile West in Fresno, CA. o two large compartments under the bed(s) a closet, vanity and basement storage under rear floor

Four captain’s chairs, rear two are removable & swivel

King size bed converts into two twins

46 gallon fuel tank, 500+ mile range

AGM 4D Coach Battery  Inverter 2000 w/ Trip-lite

5 > 110v outlets  6 > 12v outlets

Prewire Solar w/ Controller

Microwave oven, never used

Trojan front and rear bumpers, two roof access ladders, Hella 500 Fog and Hella Backup lights

Full Trailer Tow Package

Special bonus: the vehicle is lined with a double layer of Prodex aluminum sandwiched insulation that keeps it cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

ALL NEW Injectors and top end seals, 500 miles ago. All other service records available.

April 2016 Review from a local car guru and mechanic: "I drove it, It run's great I wish mine was this smooth and quiet. I give this van my full endorsement it is super clean, it's never been 4wheeled, it was his Ski vehicle. it is triple insulated. All new injectors have 500 miles on them. Never off-roaded. Quigly did the 4X4 dually's and Sportsmobile West did the custom interior. It has a cool set up inside that makes into a king size bed or 2 twins, yet still has setting for 4. Rear captains chairs can be easily removed for more storage and flexible space. Plenty of cabinet storage under the beds and in the rear. The gear well under the beds will carry 12 pairs of alpine skis. Microwave has never been used!
Never had a chip. It is the 6.0 diesel with 73000 miles."

JQ11

Observer
Been for sale for like 2years - it looks nice in person, I see it around town often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz