100 Series Cargo Barrier, Net, Webbing???

RotorHead04

Observer
Looking for a net style cargo barrier / divider for behind the rear seats. What is everyone using? Any particular brands or products out there you recommend. I have never really considered one until now. The wife and I recently had a baby and I want o be sure all the gear stays in the back where it belongs, and little man is safe in his car seat. With a big trip around the corner its on my "must have" list. I want a net or webbing style for ease of removal vs a hard mount system. A quick search on the inter webs dropped me off at Raingler Nets and Grips. Their products look great, but I know there has got to be more out there. Thanks!

261533_0ba7dc94fdde427c949aed891c5395f9.jpeg

__ARCADIAN__

I will be curious what people post up. I haven't seen one. There is a guy out Durango, Co that makes steel load separators, but I wasn't able to locate him.

Bretthn

Explorer
I had a Raingler net for my Grand Cherokee and have used it some in my 100 series. They are great products. A few years ago they didn't have a 100 series specific net. Looks like they do now.

The_Dude

Adventurer
I had a Raingler net for my Grand Cherokee and have used it some in my 100 series. They are great products. A few years ago they didn't have a 100 series specific net. Looks like they do now.

2nd the Raingler nets. Pricey but worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
I have a Raingler as well. If I remember correctly they sent me an 80-Series net which apparently is the same for the 100 Series. It's not a perfect solution IMO, the point of attachment unless modified are not the same as in the picture. I use the rear grab handles near the third row and the forward most cargo tie downs. I purchased one for the same reason as you, and that fact that a metal barrier wasn't readily available for the rear airbag equipped 100s.

Mayne

Explorer
Those nets are nice! If you are traveling with the rear seat up, then Speski barriers are pretty slick. If you want behind the seat, then those nets look really nice.

Corbet

Observer
I will be curious what people post up. I haven't seen one. There is a guy out Durango, Co that makes steel load separators, but I wasn't able to locate him.

I'm your huckleberry. Available for 1991-2002 Land Cruisers. Search Speski OffRoad. I'm easier to find on MUD as I don't frequent this forum.

I'm a little biased but I don't understand the preference of a net over a steel barrier. 4 bolts and mine is out. Dog can't chew it up. Fold the seats down and things can pass under. In 6 years I've only pulled mine a couple times to haul large items.

oliverlove

Adventurer
^^^ This. I love mine! It also gave me a spot to attach a molle pouch or two. I have had mine for just a few months and thanks to my wife's somewhat erratic diving, it already has paid for itself. An ARB camp chair launched itself over the rear seats at my rearward facing daughters face, and the Speski barrier stopped it.

Way better than a soft net.

City_Rider

Adventurer
I have 4 Raingler nets - 3 to separate my interior into 3 different zones (front passenger, cargo, dog) and one to cover my entire roof rack. They all work great!!

Grab some footman's loops to anchor to various points on your vehicle and you can secure the nets very well I've found - after the dogs started sticking their noses through the gaps on the sides I knew I had to do something to stop them from escaping!

I'm very happy with my purchase with Raingler - can't envision my vehicle without them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior