Type 1 Ambulance "The U.A.W" or "Adventure-lance"

02TahoeMD

Explorer
This is a really great build, I like what you did with it. The black diamond plate is a good touch. A shame I dont have the $$ to take it off your hands and give it a good home. Good luck with the sale....

Pangle

Wanderer
Thanks! I appreciate the comment... She will sell its just a matter of time. I have been reducing the price pretty aggressively... I would like it to go to someone that would use it the way its intended. thanks!

Pangle

Wanderer
Wheels paint is just some good quality rustoleum paint. given this vehicle is designed to go/camp off road and down trails I wanted the process to be repeatable and easy for maintenance. The box is a rolled on rustoleum paint for the same reason. The Cab is the monstaliner which is super durable.

Pangle

Wanderer
Built a simple shower set up for the ambo today.. 4" PVC pipe 6' long. Just have to install the air valve for a little pressure and paint it.

IMG_3880.jpg IMG_3881.jpg IMG_3882.jpg IMG_3883.jpg

bdp1978

Adventurer
I cant believe no-one has jumped on this yet. I dont have any need for it but I think this is such a cool setup.

Pangle

Wanderer
I KNOW RIGHT! Haha I appreciate the comment. The longer I keep it the more I end up doing to it.. currently fighting the urge to Turbo it..........

Pangle

Wanderer
THE UAW has been sold, thanks to everyone who followed along. I am sad to see this project go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz