2006 Honda Element E-Camper 50k miles on Ebay

cruzancam

Hi all, my Honda Element E-Camper is up for bid on Ebay. It is very low mileage (less than 50K as of today) and in superb condition. The auction ends on Sunday at 9pm PT.
00B0B_48ekiuD3IAr_600x450.jpg00S0S_dAHfzO3LVVJ_600x450.jpg00k0k_lCtTzpemIVA_50x50c.jpg00P0P_hg5PixKbm1C_600x450.jpg00Z0Z_2rtDjqOrotV_600x450.jpg00U0U_ajswioB0fXl_600x450.jpg

cruzancam

Thanks for your interest hurstjd. It's an auction with a reserve price. This forum is preventing me from posting links so I'm afraid you are going to have to look for it on Ebay.

haven

Expedition Leader
I moved this listing from the "for sale by owner" section because the rules for that section prohibit auction sales.

Here's the link to eBay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Element-LX-/282067513778

eBay description:
Let the adventure begin! I am selling my 2006 Honda Element E-Camper. The Element is in great condition and has only 50k miles, which is a rarity for this highly sought-after, discontinued model.

The owners before me lived in Arizona and kept the vehicle in a garage, only managing to put 28,000 miles on it. I purchased "Ella" in September 2014 and had the pop-top installed by Ursa Minor Vehicles that November.

This vehicle has been a reliable, fuel efficient (25mpg), adventure mobile during several cross country trips and weekend trips around Florida. It has never seen snow, been in any accidents (*note below road debris mentioned below) and all maintenance under my ownership and previous owners was conducted by licensed Honda dealerships.

The paint has a few minor scratches and there is a small gash on the front right bumper that was caused by a piece of road debris, which I reported to my insurance company.

It includes a new Pioneer CD receiver (Bluetooth, USB, and HD Radio), professionally installed roof mounts for a Thule Podium roof rack, genuine Honda Element floor mats for the front and back seats, and a security system with remote.

I had planned to keep this car forever, but now my schedule barely allows me to use it for its intended purpose and I am selling it to another prospective adventurer.

Vehicle is in North Palm Beach, FL
VIN [FONT=&quot]5J6YH18306L014787
50K miles[/FONT]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online