campsite pics..lets see um

jeff@work

Adventurer
So psyched about this one i just had to share, kinda in between canyonlands national park and dead horse state park

Attachments

• IMGP1926 (Large).JPG
    IMGP1926 (Large).JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 98

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
img3059ly7.jpg

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
ntsqd said:
Are you sure that you didn't borrow that last one from Arizona Highways? :bowdown:

:sombrero: Thanks. That is my favorite shot from the trip. Roxy just decided to pose with the perfect back gorund.

juicebox

Adventurer
Whiterimandpuppies137.jpg

This picture was taken just a few days ago, it's the 'murphy A' campsite on the white rim. :D I waited so long to do that trail and I gotta say, it was simply amazing. I am already trying to plan the next white rim trip for when it warms up.
Whiterimandpuppies185.jpg

sorry the pic sucks, but this is 'hardscrabble A' right on the bank of the green river.

TeriAnn

Explorer
Camp sites? So far in 2008:

Moj073Dormies.jpg

Mojave trail

Moj08Camp2.jpg

Mojave trail

ValyFireCamp08.jpg

Valley of fire state park

corlPinkCamp.jpg

Coral Pink Sand Dunes state park

BryceCamp08.jpg

Sharing a BLM camping site near Bryce

Cockscomb08Camp.jpg

Grand Escalante staircase

MonValy08camp.jpg

Monument valley camp site

MonValy08MittinDawn.jpg

View from inside the back of my Dormobile while I sat sipping a cuppa tea

GRKaneCreek08lt.jpg

Kane Creek Canyon camp site

Hovenweep08Camp.jpg

Snuggled in for the night at the Hovenweep campground

Thankfully I maxed out on the number of pictures I can place in a single posting before I ran out of 2008 camp site pictures. And I am very thankful that I could do that.

Right now I have most of the furniture out of the Dormobile for repainting (11 years of use on the old paint). I've just replaced the 48 year old rear wiring harness and all the rear lamp assemblies. Next comes new window channels for the rear side sliding windows and I'm replacing my new exhaust headers with my old cast iron exhaust manifolds to cool down the under bonnet temperatures.

With luck, I hope to take a couple more camp site pictures before the end of 2008.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier