campsite pics..lets see um

warejn

Observer
323e7ea15b5bdd1fc7d46af6f09bdb3a.jpg

My hooch on the Mad River Complex fires. It's kinda fun to camp for work ( sometimes).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davev1954

Supporting Grouch
Swanyo had some nice pictures but do you need to repost them 3 times? A comment would do just as well.

Amen to this- it's just courtesy to delete the duplication of photos. It lessens the experience on some devices. (Plus- we're going to fill up the internet one day:drool:)

Lucky j

Explorer
Yeap, but on some device, It's a pain to erase the content just to keep the name in reference. And when you only use reply, well, it is just a new post without any link to what you realy want to answer!

So we are in a bind unless you have an other quick solution?

I do not like the reply with quote and all the pics that come with it, but I do not like to try to find out what the post was refering to by going back sometime a few page with all the pictures that are not related to what I'm looking for.

kevinreeves116

Observer
Took this from my first camping trip with my rig. I slept on an air matress in the back of my Monty while one guy slept on the hammock, one in the tent, and then one in my buddies silver truck. I'm the lone wolf right now when it comes to offroad/wheeling rigs. Need some lockers soon!
01fc36317a51708816f5a4faaaa8ba3f.jpg
f87c5d5feafb5ee67b3f8708afa69ca7.jpg
174edf62fc2b5c4b1af37f1bbc31abae.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior