Musical Toyotas - New GX470 owner

JSimmons

Casual Observer
Hello all,

Well, I'm mostly a lurker and sometimes-poster here. Mostly due to the fact that I've been playing musical Toyotas lately. However, I've finally been able to secure myself a nice, well cared-for '06 GX470. This rig is going to be around for a while, and it will have to perform duty as a daily driver and weekend adventure-mobile. I don't plan on going too crazy with the build. I think that is what got me in trouble with previous rigs; tires too big for daily driving, aftermarket equipment that is not of OEM quality, general money-pit issues with having a "Toy"ota.

See you out there. :beer:

Mtanzania

Congrats. I too recently picked up a low mileage (44,000) 2006 gx470 and am very pleased!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I am

JSimmons

Casual Observer
Congrats. I too recently picked up a low mileage (44,000) 2006 gx470 and am very pleased!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I am

Wow! 44,000 miles? That is extremely low. Much lower than what I procured I must say. But, yes I am certainly enjoying the new ride. Not sure if I'm a fan of the navigation system however. Seems to be a sticking point for a lot of folks wanting to upgrade their "infotainment" systems in these rigs.

Have fun out there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz