FS: AEV 3.5 RS Lift for 4-Door JKU - Socal - $600 OBO

KlausVanWinkle

Explorer
Selling a used AEV 3.5 RS Lift kit that originally retailed for $2250.

The suspension has about 20,000 miles on it. There is some corrosion, especially on the geometry correction brackets (since road debris from the front wheels kick up onto them. If I were to keep this kit, I'd rattle can the geo correction brackets. Everything else is in decent shape. The Shocks have some of the usual Bilstein corrosion.

Comes with a new hardware pack from AEV for the high-steer kit and new front shock brackets.

This kit still has a lot of life in it and is perfect for someone who wants a deal on this expensive lift, or wants to run something like Fox shocks instead of Bilsteins.

Full Disclosure:

One of the rear shocks is out of fluid and does not rebound. A replacement Bilstein 1560 is $150. I can supply a replacement one if you want.

The geo brackets are rusty.

The rear brakeline extensions are brand new JKS brand brakeline extensions. They work the same as the AEVs.

It also does not come with the AEV steering dampener. You can reuse your own or buy a new one. Also does not include a Procal or Jackstand base, neither of which are required for installation. But I have a new Procal and a new jackstand base for sale if you'd like them also.

attachment.php

Last edited:

KlausVanWinkle

Explorer
FS: AEV 3.5 RS Lift for 4-Door JKU - Socal - $700

Local pickup only, unless you want to pay for shipping. I have the all of the boxes for this, but it's about 6 large heavy boxes. So probably about $200 to ship. I'd like the buyer to see the condition in person.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz