2000 Ford F350 7.3PSD - Northern Utah $6500

dentedvw

Wire twister
7.3 liter Power Stroke, Tommy electric lift gate, stake bed with removable sides. Fleet maintained, new tires (all), recent bearings, spare wheel and tire, ready to be put back to work. Or, pull it apart, do something interesting with it. It was maintained by GE Fleet, and anything it ever needed was repaired without problem. Other than cosmetic items, they didn't care about that at all. I bought it from my employer, to clean up and sell to help offset the cost of mountain bikes for me and my wife. I'm not emotionally attached to this truck.

Haul just about anything! Side by sides (put a few right on the back/top!), a jeep, boat, rv, put a camper on the back, lawn care, sprinkler maintenance, lumber, plumber, handyman, junk hauler, drag race (sure, why not), art car for burning man, carry a thousand whitewater boats... possibilities are endless!

Would consider partial trades. Interested in a CB500X, or paragliders less than two years old. High quality beer brewing equipment, a fairly new HD projector, drywall work, whitewater raft in good condition.

Not looking for another car at this time however. We are in a surplus situation here. :)

Located in Bountiful, UT. Text or call will work best.

$6500/offers

SOLD SOLD SOLD

f350-1.jpg

f350-2.jpg

f350-3.jpg

f350-4.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94