Help.. Looking for 1HD-FT in ES

CYRUS888

Observer
I usually post on the domestic full size section but she's now gone and wanted to switch back to my true passion in Toyotas. That being said, I'm building myself a HJ47 troopy utilizing an FZJ80 frame and drive terrain and an Aqualu troopy body.
I'm currently in Spain for a 2 months vacation and thought of possibly shopping for a diesel motor and tranny while I'm here. Does anyone know where in Spain I should start my search? I was told that ES used imported vehicles are harder to come by than the rest of the European countries so used parts would be even harder to find. It makes me think that I might have to look outside Spain for this gem. If anyone can point me to the right direction it would be very much appreciated :coffee:

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
I usually post on the domestic full size section but she's now gone and wanted to switch back to my true passion in Toyotas. That being said, I'm building myself a HJ47 troopy utilizing an FZJ80 frame and drive terrain and an Aqualu troopy body.
I'm currently in Spain for a 2 months vacation and thought of possibly shopping for a diesel motor and tranny while I'm here. Does anyone know where in Spain I should start my search? I was told that ES used imported vehicles are harder to come by than the rest of the European countries so used parts would be even harder to find. It makes me think that I might have to look outside Spain for this gem. If anyone can point me to the right direction it would be very much appreciated :coffee:

Try milannuncios.com or segundamano.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior