Wanted- Kamparoo Weekender

lawndart145

Looking for a Kamparoo weekender or similar, one days driving distance from the west coast

Last edited:

lawndart145

I have alerts set up on craigslist. If you are talking about the one near Seattle, someone beat me to it. There is also one in Memphis but that is just too far a round trip for me.

If you know of one other than these please PM me the details.

Last edited:

bean20

There is a kamparoo cub for sale in BC. $3500 cdn just across the border about an hr north of sandpoint idaho

lawndart145

Unfortunately the "Cub" is the smaller version. We are looking for the larger Weekender which has the side slideouts.

Thanks for the link though.

WFOORBUST

I used a kamparoo that a friend had for years until I found an Aussie swag on this site. They are the perfect camper but can be hard to find. There was a user on this site that had ordered a brand new kamparoo a few years back. I contacted him about selling but he wasn't ready yet but had thought about it in the future. I'll try to find his info.

lawndart145

The budget is flexible. I have done my due diligence and am prepared to pay market rate depending on condition.

Do you know of one for sale?

Walrus

Observer
I own one. I like it and am actively using it, but may go in a different direction for next year. I know this doesn't help you now, but if you're still looking if/when I need to sell, we should certainly talk.

Xrunner

Explorer
We are in Colorado and putting ours up for sale next month, but it's a Cub that doesn't have the side pullouts. It still has a queen(ish) size bed with some under-bed storage and a front storage box, if this makes any difference in your decision.

IMG_7813.jpg

Basic build thread with more photos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior