Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My Conqueror and Rig!

Looks great. It needs the zebra stripes though.....

My vote is for cow splotches.

Quote Originally Posted by Honu
    Aloha Dendy

sweet rig glad to see pics of the 110

going to have to ring ya up soon got some other ideas going for the inside of mine and 2 other here in PHX are getting the compacts so going to have to start a conqueror club

I want a 110
    That is crazy about two more going to your area. You guys should start a club!
    You can caravan to the desert! Ring me sometime.
    Thanks,
    Dendy

Wow, amazing setup!
    Chris K.

99' UZJ100

Very nice, Dendy.

In the for-what-it's-worth category, I added a 50-watt solar panel and charge controller to the battery bank on our Conqueror and that was more than adequate to keep the batteries charged. All of our lights were flourescent 12-volt and LEDs. This obviated the need for a genset.

What's your first destination?

Allen R
    "I'm ahead of the game and can afford to take chances." --Theodore Roosevelt
    '11 Mini Cooper Clubman, '04 Dodge Dakota 4X4

Houston Texas, and if it weren't for family, I would have moved already
    I love my 80 series and would never get rid of it but I have to say, that 110 is drop dead sexy.

Very nice setup there. I also heartily endorse the zebra stripe on the entire setup. Not that it needs to be any more awesome than it already is....

Quote Originally Posted by nashvillerover
    I am leaning towards the Honda, however ... some have said that the Yamaha can be order for dual fuel (gas and propane). That would be sweet.

Both of these either the 2000 watt or 3000 watt run around 50-60db when fired up.

The Conqueror has a battery management system and charges from the vehicle as you drive down the road, so this would simply be for recharging or for very remote purposes.

Dendy

Nice set up! There are going to be some good times comming with that sweet rig and trailer combo.

I have a Honda 2000 generator that I only use when out on long stays in remote areas. Works great.
    Brad

My Photo Gallery

2004 4Runner - 2011 Kimberley Karavan

Quote Originally Posted by flywgn
    Very nice, Dendy.

In the for-what-it's-worth category, I added a 50-watt solar panel and charge controller to the battery bank on our Conqueror and that was more than adequate to keep the batteries charged. All of our lights were flourescent 12-volt and LEDs. This obviated the need for a genset.

What's your first destination?

Allen R
    I also have a conquest
    curious what you have done to it if anything ?
    I have taken out the wine side and putting in a vanity/meidcine type setup to hold personal items instead

thinking of going with the 60 combi also did you change out the hella plugs where the fridge hooks in to standard US type ?

gjackson is offline Overland Training Alumni
    Expedition Portal Moderator
    FRGS

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast