Sold.

pennieslj

Observer
Selling our 2014 Kamparoo Trans-Continental. We ordered this trailer a little over 2 years ago and have enjoyed every it very much. The trailer weighs less than 1000 pounds and can be towed by anthing. Canvas and body are in perfect shape.

Options include:
Deluxe Awning
Add-A-Room Wall Panels
Front Screen Wall
Propane Tank with mounting bracket on drawbar
Deluxe Ikea Mattress
Spare Tire
Draw Bar Mounted Storage Box
Custom Powder Coat Paint
16 Gallon/72 Litre Water Tank
Water Tank Shield
Welded Aluminum Storage Well
Tie Down Rack - mounted on top of kitchen box
Brushed Aluminium Wheels - with aggressive tread tires

Selling for $7000
tumblr_nw36e1zurV1uh4wqjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nw36oth8uo1uh4wqjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nvauk04SGs1uh4wqjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nvq56uRHyY1uh4wqjo1_500.jpg

DSC07623_zpsa745vrui.jpg

Last edited:

Sokel

Cool trailer. Is this still for sale? If so, what is your reason for sale? Are you switching to a different camping setup?

What size are the wheels and tires?
What model tires are on it?
Any known issues?

pennieslj

Observer
Cool trailer. Is this still for sale? If so, what is your reason for sale? Are you switching to a different camping setup?

What size are the wheels and tires?
What model tires are on it?
Any known issues?

Trailer is still for sale. No known issues with the Kamparoo, everything looks and functions as new. We purchased an Oliver trailer this year and do not need two trailers. The Kamparoo has been a great trailer, but we wanted a little more space and a bathroom/shower inside the trailer.
Tires are 205/75/14 Tempra winter quest. Standard tires on new Kamparoos. Not huge, but frame and axle clearance are better than my Power Wagon.

I will post interior pictures tomorrow. Basically a queen sized bed with storage under the bed and floor area equal to the size of the bed.

whitenoise

Adventurer
This is a really cool setup. Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but how do you like the setup/takedown time vs say a rooftop tent. Also, is it possible to equip this with their optional kitchen?

pennieslj

Observer
This is a really cool setup. Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but how do you like the setup/takedown time vs say a rooftop tent. Also, is it possible to equip this with their optional kitchen?

We ran a RTT on our truck for about a year. While I would say setup and takedown time are about the same, I feel the Kamparoo is easier to do being so much lower and there is not the cover and zippers to deal with. I'm sure Kamparoo would be able to send a complete box with the kitchen set up. The guys at Kamparoo have been extremely helpful with anything we have asked of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior