New Hardsided Camper company

bahndo

Supporting Sponsor: Bahn Camper Works

bahndo

We're set up in the front row of the parking lot, just east of the stage. Come by and say hi!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

deminimis

Explorer
Great guy! Nice campers. We may even work on a new camper for me at some point in the future. Well, distant future.

bahndo

Great to meet both of you guys down by the water, look me up when you're in town and we can get a session in!

BTW, our full website is finally up! Check it out if you haven't already:

www.bahncamperworks.com

deminimis

Explorer
Ryan, I almost stopped by the shop the other day (I was returning from picking up our Outback in PTLD after dropping $4200 on a fresh engine. Uggh). Couldn't make it happen as had to get home, load up the beast and beat feet to Floras for a couple of days. One of these days I'll pop in unannounced.

Mundo4x4Casa

West slope, N. Ser. Nev.
Bahn,
Beautiful work here. Is there a 3 point or 4 point connected retro flat bed available? How is the camper box connected to the truck?
My '98 Lance Lite is falling apart, some of it due to not loosening the tie downs enough when the axles get twisted up.

jefe

bahncamperworks

Jefe-
We are working with another local guy on a new flatbed design, hoping to have a prototype before the end of the summer. We offer all the standard tie down options available right now but we are also working on our own concealed tie down system- I have to admit that I can't stand the look of pretty much all the currently available tie downs.

I've read about your system and what has worked/not worked for you- lots of good info.
Thanks,
Ryan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles