alps mountaineering

I just ordered a few items to add to my camping gear. I wanted something that was compact and lite weight with great reviews. (2 alps mountaineering rendezvous chairs and a alps mountaineering eclipse table)
91f1QVMuxIL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:

Airmapper

Inactive Member
Funny you should mention this. I just ordered an ALPS leisure chair, should have it tomorrow, to compliment my ALPS Eclipse table.

I got the table a while back, and liked the quality of it, so now my not that old Wal-Mart camping chair is literally falling apart at the seams, I paid a good deal more for the ALPS chair.

I thought $60 was excessive for a folding chair, but I've spent $25-$35 on 2 separate occasions now for folding chairs I either don't like (uncomfortable) or are falling apart prematurely. If the ALPS holds up to it's reputation, I hope buying these chairs stops being an every other season event.

One word of caution. If you don't like talking to strangers, leave the table at home for any public outings. That thing draws people out of the woodwork asking about it. It's nearly as bad as the darn snorkel on my rig attracting attention....

Taylor1

Observer
I've been a fan since they started showing up on steep and cheap 5 or 6 years back. No complaints on two tents, two sleeping bags, stuff sacks, and the xl aluminum roll top folding table. I can say the brand is a solid car camping investment after 8 or 10 trips with the tent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Taylor1

Observer
Their lazy lounger reclining anti gravity chair is nice, but better suited to the back yard or rv camping. Its pretty clumsy to pack and carry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior