U1300L dash controls question.

sapper

Adventurer
Well I am trying to figure out what the switch above the black out drive light selector is and the push button up and too the right is for.

Not sure if these are for the winch or not, still trying to figure everything out.

unirover

Observer
Push bottom to right is for Army spec Werner winch. Switch above light switch is for infrared lights and light black-outs. Little button is circuit breaker reset. Army pulls infrared lights off so chances are they are not there and as result the switch will not really do much (except turn off various lights). The main light switch is integrated with the whole infrared system and depending on where the switch is switched, various light circuits, both main lights and infrared lights, are on and off. Messing with either light switch opens up a whole wiring and relay can of worms. I recommend not messing with it unless you actual problems with the switch. If you ever have to remove either switch I recommend documenting every wire and it's location because otherwise it is a real bear to figure out.

sapper

Adventurer
Thanks for the input. IR lights look like they are all still present but not sure. Not really a requirement.

What fuction is the push button for the winch? Is it an override? I have not had a chance to play with it yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94