EarthCruiser Overland Vehicles

njtacoma

Explorer
Drying Rack?

The notes on the link you posted mention "Featuring slide out hanging space that can be used as a drying rack"

Good description if its the right one, it does look like a stainless walker.

nick disjunkt

Adventurer
Hi Lance,

How have you guys been getting on with the NOA Lagun table hardware? I just ordered a couple for my own truck after seeing them on a few boats in the UK. I've never seen one in a motorhome though before I saw your photos.

Nice looking trucks you build, do you glass all the furniture over plywood frames?

Nick

haven

Expedition Leader
The EarthCruiser web site is regularly updated with information in the "What's New" section.

For example, Here's a link to a Youtube slideshow that shows construction details for the new dual-slideout Outback model. EarthCruiser has not announced plans to import the Outback model to USA.

In another "What's New" post, there's a note that says the new 3.0L Mitsubishi Canter 4x4 will be available in USA in Fall 2011. EarthCruiser President Lance Gillies had a chance to drive the 3.0L 4x2 model, and reports that the new truck is more comfortable than ever, and seems to have enough power. The 6 speed automatic transmission has both full auto and driver selectable gear change options.

EarthCruiser

Adventurer
G`day Nick
We used the Lugen from day one on the EXP campers, simple and very clever. A great choice.
All of the cabinet work of an EXP is molded glass, no timber frame what so ever. (As with the table top).

Lance

nick disjunkt

Adventurer
G`day Nick
We used the Lugen from day one on the EXP campers, simple and very clever. A great choice.
All of the cabinet work of an EXP is molded glass, no timber frame what so ever. (As with the table top).

Lance

good to know. They are more flexible than a welded arm on a pivot but I was concerned how they'd hold up being bounced around rather than the more gentle movement on a boat.

No frames means huge moulds? I guess if you are making a few of the same design it is a better way of doing it. Is the finish a gel coat? I guess it saves all that time with bondo, sanding and then polishing the paint.

EarthCruiser

Adventurer
G`day Nick
We make a range of the EarthCruiser EXP`s, a number of lay outs for the long wheel base and one for the short wheel base. So , yes we have a large mold collection. All finishes are gel coat.
Lance

EarthCruiser

Adventurer
EarthCruiser SWB is on stand #37C at the Sydney 4x4 Show in Australia - looks like it going to be fun.

Attachments

• EXP SWB email size (38).JPG
    EXP SWB email size (38).JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 117

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles