EarthCruiser Overland Vehicles

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
Thank you. Motrhed !
I had the same question :)

When you say "non raised roof", do you mean a reduced ceiling height as in when the current EarthCruiser is in driving mode or are you building a model that has an interior roof height equivalent to the current EC with the roof up? My wife and I spoke with you at OX this year and were extremely impressed with the features and quality of the EC but the retractable roof compromises wardrobe and additional storage space that is available with a fixed roof model. Also for my wife, the desire for a more "private" bathroom experience is essential. We do not foresee the need to ship our next vehicle in a sea can and our current vehicle's height is just shy of 13' tall so an EC with a permanently raised roof is still 12" to 24" shorter than what we have now. The wind drag caused by the extra roof height above the cab can be reduced with a cab mounted deflector or cowling. By your description, this sounds like an EC body not the Host body, correct?

Michelle@EarthCruiser

Supporting Sponsor
Clarification

As much as I love these guys, and love their product I am amazed at how sketchy and confusing some of their communication is, both here and in direct email. It always seems to come in bits and pieces and is not well thought out and usually needs clarification of some sort for pretty basic stuff. I assume their finished product is top drawer, but I wonder how the communication would be during a build. Always lots of good pictures tho.

As there seems to be some confusion let's clarify. Non raised roof means that it is a full height EarthCruiser. Another way to say it is 'hard-sided'. If you don't seem to get the answers that you require, please do not hesitate to call us on 541 706 9101 and one of our staff would be happy to answer any direct questions.

And we do thank our amazing customers all over the world for the fantastic photos.

Thanks, Michelle

GR8ADV

Explorer
As there seems to be some confusion let's clarify. Non raised roof means that it is a full height EarthCruiser. Another way to say it is 'hard-sided'. If you don't seem to get the answers that you require, please do not hesitate to call us on 541 706 9101 and one of our staff would be happy to answer any direct questions.

And we do thank our amazing customers all over the world for the fantastic photos.

Thanks, Michelle

Thanks for this explanation. I and many others had no idea what you were talking about. So this is great. Maybe it has changed now, but I understand when the email went out it did not describe this either, nor did the link work. It just seemed like a reasonably important little bit of info. :ylsmoke: I love the EC, don't get me wrong. You have what may be the best vehicle in the category and this could ramp that up a notch. Thanks again for the clarification and your dedication to a new standard in build quality.

Spyderaven

Ok so I am a newb on here but am very interested in the fuso model camper and try as I might I am unable to find any posting stating the main differances between the ATW alpha model fuso and the EC fuso. I know (or have read) that they are the same base model and then ATW and EC have made their own touches to theur perspective models. I like the tail end of the ATW model over the EC model but are you losing storage or living area with the slant back vs the square back? I have read that both are outstanding in the expedition or overlanding travels but would love to get a side by side comparison of the two. Thoughts?
:coffee:

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Firstly... welcome to the forum, but the first thing to learn here is that double posting is not needed or appreciated. Please don't do this in the future.

Spyderaven

Sorry didnt mean to offend...was tryin to get info to compare the two.....as I have stated I am a newb and the hand slap has been duly noted .... my double posting shall not happen again. Thanks for the sage advice.

EarthCruiser

Adventurer
Ok so I am a newb on here but am very interested in the fuso model camper and try as I might I am unable to find any posting stating the main differances between the ATW alpha model fuso and the EC fuso. I know (or have read) that they are the same base model and then ATW and EC have made their own touches to theur perspective models. I like the tail end of the ATW model over the EC model but are you losing storage or living area with the slant back vs the square back? I have read that both are outstanding in the expedition or overlanding travels but would love to get a side by side comparison of the two. Thoughts?
:coffee:

Welcome and thank you for your question.
EarthCruiser are built either in Woollongong Australia and in Bend Oregon USA.
Many years of specialty commercial vehicle building, traveling and all things 4x4, has given us invaluable real world experience.

We put this experience and passion for making great stuff into action building EarthCruiser`s for our customers around the world.
The two locations gives us invaluable exposure to different climates, equipment and most importantly clients needs.

EarthCruiser have been to every continent and covered thousands of miles off road. Its always fun when our customers drop in (drive by) on there around there international travels.

We build on different chassis (brand/model/make/year) depending on our customers needs and location any where in the world.

EC`s are not customised (IMHO another way of saying i don`t know what it will cost or of it will work) they are personalised to suit each of our clients needs. 90 % production so we know the systems will work and function as they should the last 10% is to get them just how our customers want them from there own travel experiences.

The products and systems we use are well known to the marine industry. Function and serviceability are always front of mind in every thing we do.

If your looking for a truck to take you around the world or to the perfect fly fishing spot (or both) EC might work for you.

Again welcome.

EarthCruiser_Asia 6.JPG
EarthCruiser_Australia 4.JPG
EarthCruiser_Bend Oregon 7.JPG
EarthCruiser_dual cab2.jpg
EarthCruiser_made in USA.1.jpeg
EarthCruiser_Middle East 3.jpg

Spyderaven

Welcome and thank you for your question.
EarthCruiser are built either in Woollongong Australia and in Bend Oregon USA.
Many years of specialty commercial vehicle building, traveling and all things 4x4, has given us invaluable real world experience.

We put this experience and passion for making great stuff into action building EarthCruiser`s for our customers around the world.
The two locations gives us invaluable exposure to different climates, equipment and most importantly clients needs.

EarthCruiser have been to every continent and covered thousands of miles off road. Its always fun when our customers drop in (drive by) on there around there international travels.

We build on different chassis (brand/model/make/year) depending on our customers needs and location any where in the world.

EC`s are not customised (IMHO another way of saying i don`t know what it will cost or of it will work) they are personalised to suit each of our clients needs. 90 % production so we know the systems will work and function as they should the last 10% is to get them just how our customers want them from there own travel experiences.

The products and systems we use are well known to the marine industry. Function and serviceability are always front of mind in every thing we do.

If your looking for a truck to take you around the world or to the perfect fly fishing spot (or both) EC might work for you.

Again welcome.

View attachment 237958
View attachment 237959
View attachment 237960
View attachment 237961
View attachment 237962
View attachment 237963

Thanks so much for the info and the pics...Looking forward to eventually purchasing a fuso once my mind has been made up after extensive research......of course the more I research the more questions I have...... but at least I know I am in the right place to have them answered. Thanks for all you do! :bowdown:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior