EarthCruiser Overland Vehicles

cnick

Utah! We just got back from a week in Colorado and are loving it. The use of space inside is amazing and is very well thought out. Plenty of room for us and our two big dogs. With the weather in Colorado, we made extensive use of the mud room entry way. Now we just need to figure out how to take more time off of work...

45lpv

Observer
Congrats! Hopefully we will be in your shoes someday soon. So... where are the pictures? I didn't happen if there aren't pictures to share....... ;-)

Last edited:

haven

Expedition Leader
cnick, congratulations, and welcome to ExPo! Please share your experiences, particularly if you miss having a low range. How do you like the diesel-powered appliances?Everyone always wants to hear about fuel economy, too.

dtruzinski

Explorer
Heading to Bend OR this weekend. Can't wait to see the EC factory, meet Lance and Michelle, and see some of their builds. May have them convert a 2007 FG. I know they did this for one other expo member. Looks like a nice combo.

dave

45lpv

Observer
Heading to Bend OR this weekend. Can't wait to see the EC factory, meet Lance and Michelle, and see some of their builds. May have them convert a 2007 FG. I know they did this for one other expo member. Looks like a nice combo.

dave

I visited there when they were putting the finishing touches on that truck. It looked great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior