EarthCruiser Overland Vehicles

Frankspinz

Adventurer
We made it to North Carolina EXPO if any expo members are here please come and say G`day :)

Flew down from Canada for the Expo and saw the Earthcruiser up close... One of these is definitely on the top of our list ! Thank you Michelle and Lance for your hospitality !

Beamer pilot

Explorer
Flew down from Canada for the Expo and saw the Earthcruiser up close... One of these is definitely on the top of our list ! Thank you Michelle and Lance for your hospitality !

Been thinking about one as well. I will eventually catch up with one to see the layout.

adam88

Explorer
I don't know where to begin with all the questions I have, and just generally I want to see MORE regarding the US built campers. I am only a 5 hour drive away from bend Oregon and I have wanted an earthcruiser for a long, long time. What are the prices on the US units? Pop up and non pop-up? Has anyone bought one and where could I find more photos or videos? Thx

Howard70

Adventurer
I don't know where to begin with all the questions I have, and just generally I want to see MORE regarding the US built campers. I am only a 5 hour drive away from bend Oregon and I have wanted an earthcruiser for a long, long time. What are the prices on the US units? Pop up and non pop-up? Has anyone bought one and where could I find more photos or videos? Thx

Hello Adam:

We have one that we picked up in May of 2014. I've posted a fair amount about it scattered around Expedition Portal. You're welcome to search my posts and read the various impressions. Short take is we love it and would buy one again. In your shoes I'd go up to Bend and spend a day with the crew - it's time well spent (we were 2 days away when we did our drive to Bend!). I'm also happy to answer any of your questions from the perspective of an owner, but it's easier by phone than by keyboard. Send me an email or PM if you like and we'll get in touch.

Howard Snell

EarthCruiser

Adventurer
Thanks to all who said G`day at Over Land East.
The team put only a really great show.
Smokey Mountains are something to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier