Just want to say thank you to this forum for its collective decency

PlacidWaters

Adventurer
I've spent time in a lot of forums over the years, especially outdoor forums. I have to say that this forum really stands out for its sanity. I don't remember ever reading an unkind word here. When people post asking for tips they get valuable ideas, not jeers. The hostility and crassness in most of the other forums I've participated in have really been astonishing. Not so here. I wish I knew what makes the difference, why this forum attracts well-behaved, nice, helpful people while others don't.

Thank you, good folks of the Camping Equipment forum.

PlacidWaters

Adventurer
Scott, you make a very good point. If there is one thing that has made me a better person, it's being in the outdoors---the beauty of it, the challenge, overcoming fears, committing to living a larger life. There are a lot of things in my life that I would give up before the outdoors.

SnoViking

Adventurer
I concur.

There's a ton of useful info, a ton a better-than-decent-people, and a ton of good grace on EXPO.

Keep it up folks.

screwball48

Explorer
74c28b30b8aeb7de7e67a179ad357a0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlacidWaters

Adventurer
Why the ****** is this posted in "camping equipment'?.... for ****** sakes!

1) This is the only forum I frequent at this website.

2) I wanted people to know how much I appreciate what I've learned here, the great suggestions, and the goodwill and to say that this place is a cut above most internet forums.

3) What's wrong with thanking people?

4) I'm not responsible for the tiger.

AaronK

Explorer
1) This is the only forum I frequent at this website.

2) I wanted people to know how much I appreciate what I've learned here, the great suggestions, and the goodwill and to say that this place is a cut above most internet forums.

3) What's wrong with thanking people?

4) I'm not responsible for the tiger.
I believe that was posted in jest

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior