Magpul Industries clothing and accessories

jon c

Supporting Sponsor: Magpul
Magpul is a pretty common name among shooters, hunters, military, and law enforcement. Many EXPo users may be familiar with our firearms accessories and magazines, but we recently debuted a clothing and accessory line designed for adventure travel. All of the clothing items and belts have technical/performance features and functional design elements to add utility without standing out unnecessarily. In addition, we have a full glove line, covering everything from high-quality leather work gloves that are great for your recovery kit to fire-retardant hard-knuckle gloves that have been an internal favorite for enduro dirt bike racing. We were also fortunate to get to test the stuff from off-roading in Baja to overlanding in Namibia. The line will continue to expand past this initial offering, but will remain focused on providing quality apparel to the traveler.

Many of us have been longtime fans of Overland journal and/or ExPo members, and when given the opportunity to sponsor this forum we were happy to jump at it. The community here on ExPo is an amazing source of information, and we're very excited to be able to participate as a sponsor.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me here on the forums.

https://www.magpul.com/products/apparel

Rezarf <><

Explorer
Glad to have you. We were sad to see you go here in Colorado but proud of the stance you took!

Looking forward t seeing your new offerings.

jpachard

Adventurer
Jon, great to see you here too! I've got a bunch of your AR products as well as your Tejas belt. It's refreshing to be able to purchase US made products. Also, your mold quality of your products is outstanding, as a ME I really appreciate that.

Cheers, James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles