2013 Jeep Rubicon - 10th Anniversary Edition- Overlanding Ready- $34,500

Jeepoverlanders

For Sale is a 2013 10th Anniversary Edition Rubicon (manual). This relatively stock two Door is the perfect canvas for a Jeep enthusiast to get out exploring for almost half the cost. We decided to sell this truck because our family is beginning to expand and we needed to get something bigger, so we went out and bought the exact same Jeep in a four door. Because of the similarity between these Jeeps we swapped much of our upgrades to the four door. This Jeep has less than 26,000 miles, which half of are all highway miles, due to a cross country trip 2 years ago. We left the suspension but replaced the the AEV 35" stock wheels so you can bolt on any wheel you want and have clearance. This Jeep shows normal signs of use with a a scratch here or there but in overall excellent condition. All work on this truck was completed by Mainline Overland, in West Chester, PA. who do amazing and detailed work.

The 100,000 mile, 5-year powertrain warranty is still intact. The bumper to bumper warranty has expired, but an extended warranty can still be purchased. Currently the back seat of this jeep has been replaced with sliding drawers but I do have the original set to go with the car. This jeep has a clear title in my hands.

Modification Details:

AEV 3.5" DualSport SC Suspension System with Bilstein Shocks
AEV Snorkle
GOBI Jeep JK 2 Door Stealth Roof Rack
GOBI Jeep JK AEV rear bumper adaptor brackets
sPOD source system and 6-switch accessory panel
Custom Switch Faces for sPOD unit.
M.O.R.E. Dual Battery Tray
National Luna Battery Manager Kit
ARB On-Board High Performance 12 Volt Air Compressor w/Bracket
MOPAR® Hitch Receiver
MOPAR® 7 Way Round Trailer Connector
AEV Rear Corner Guard Kit
Magna Flow Exhaust
ARB Snorkel
Adventure Trailer Sliding drawers

OBO

PM me if you're interested. Thanks for looking!

IMG_3944.jpgIMG_3961.jpegIMG_3958.jpegIMG_3957.jpegIMG_3949.jpegIMG_3942.jpegIMG_3937.jpegIMG_3938.jpegIMG_3941.jpegIMG_3933.jpeg

Jeepoverlanders

I am really trying to get rid of this vehicle, so please don't hesitate to throw some offers this way.

OBO

DM if there is any interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior