Post Pics of your Defender

overlander

Expedition Leader
Dmarchand said:
medium.jpg

Why didn't we see that lineup shot in the Expo Calendar contributions? That's a money shot right there...:clapsmile

CornishDeity

New to the Forum

Hi there - new to this exciting forum, just been referred over from the HUBB. Here is a picture of my landy, Dino, and my wife and friend holding us up again!

itsnotthatbad.jpg

revor

Explorer
CornishDeity said:
Hi there - new to this exciting forum, just been referred over from the HUBB. Here is a picture of my landy, Dino, and my wife and friend holding us up again!

itsnotthatbad.jpg

Women... Always holding us up....:ylsmoke:
Looks like a fun track!

LRNAD90

Adventurer
Late to the Party as Usual..

Some seriously nice looking Defenders everyone. I'm late to the Party as usual, but here are a few of what my wife refers to as 'my obsession'...

Last edited:

overlander

Expedition Leader
Best4x4xfar said:
Some seriously nice looking Defenders everyone. I'm late to the Party as usual, but here are a few of what my wife refers to as 'my obsession'...

No Pics!!!:jumping: Please post!

LRNAD90

Adventurer
overlander said:
No Pics!!!:jumping: Please post!

Sorry, Posting error, now corrected. I'm seriously jealous of your powerstroke D-110 by the way, very nice (drool over it over on the D-90 source all the time)!

overlander

Expedition Leader
Best4x4xfar said:
Sorry, Posting error, now corrected. I'm seriously jealous of your powerstroke D-110 by the way, very nice (drool over it over on the D-90 source all the time)!

Thanks! But everybody knows it's the yellow ST's that get all the attention from women:wings:

AndrewClarke

Adventurer
Here's a photo of my 1986 110 CSW from last weekend. This is about an hour before I splashed through some water going too fast and damaged my 200tdi. I'm guessing the next photo I post here after the truck is running again will show it sporting a raised air intake... :eek:

- Andrew.

overlander

Expedition Leader
AndrewClarke said:
This is about an hour before I splashed through some water going too fast and damaged my 200tdi. I'm guessing the next photo I post here after the truck is running again will show it sporting a raised air intake... :eek:

- Andrew.

Great rig! About your water damage story..:coffee: ..would you mind telling it in detail, to include lessons learned in this thread....http://expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2299&highlight=snorkel

And don't hold back.:victory:

George M

My 94 Defender on some air strip about 80 miles southeast of Belleterre, Quebec. Canada was beautiful and my Rover performed flawlessly (except for a little mix up with the steering lock).

Beautiful trucks Gents.

George

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles