Post Pics of your Defender

DividingCreek

Explorer
Thanks I have two. One I bought in Cumbria the other in Wales. Here in the states I often look in the mirrors and find vehicles in my blind spots "filming" me driving down the road. My plate is RVR 130.

Was caught in the white one in the "storm of the decade" in December 2009 that closed the M3 @ Basingstoke. We drove down the shoulder around thousands of stranded motorists in order to make the ship out of Southampton. Cumbria to Hampshire in 10-12 inches of snow was a great introduction to driving on the wrong side of the road.

Last edited:

Javelinadave

Adventurer
Transport company just dropped her off:
photocopy_zpse84f6ea0.jpg

1987 MOD w/ 2.5 liter NA diesel
Let the projects begin!

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
In the upcoming Spring Issue of Overland Journal Ros Woodham has an adventure piece about crossing the Pyrenees in her TDCi 110 Utility. And there is another 94 Defender along for the trip.

I haven't seen it yet but I hear the photography is great.

Ray

Oilworker

Explorer
Greetings from the road....

20130214_RK_03537_web1200t.jpg

20130214_RK_04134_web1200t.jpg

...just snapped a few quick shots this afternoon before I start stripping the Rhino next week to commence work on this project.

So long,

Robert

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
In the upcoming Spring Issue of Overland Journal Ros Woodham has an adventure piece about crossing the Pyrenees in her TDCi 110 Utility. And there is another 94 Defender along for the trip.

I haven't seen it yet but I hear the photography is great.

Ray

Ah, I got a sneak peak from the design department today...

Pyrenees.jpg

Shoogs

Shoogs
My Camel

G'day,

Aussie living in Zambia... With my Camel 1996 was in Mongolia event.

Great forum, just joined.

Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    535.8 KB · Views: 10

AndrewClarke

Adventurer
G'day,

Aussie living in Zambia... With my Camel 1996 was in Mongolia event.

Great forum, just joined.

Cheers

Hey. Welcome to the site! Where in Zambia do you live? We just got home yesterday from a month in Zambia. We were in Mongu, Solwezi, and a couple hours north of Mwinilunga and everywhere in between.

Do you still have that CT Defender? We rented a Toyota Prado, which out of the spirit of this thread I'll attach a photo.

- Andrew.

IMG_3414.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94