I posted version 1.03
- Added criteria elements, e.g. transfer case type, air system, etc.
- Added user comment fields (use these for specific parameters, e.g., "approach angle must be 45"
- Added user criteria fields (use these to add your own criteria, e.g., "Integrated 125cc two stroke margarita blender"
- Cleaned up some formatting
- Headers display in view/edit and print
One thing I didn't document is the intended use for the model:
Document the general parameters, priorities and specific requirements for a proposed Overland Expedition Vehicle (OEV).
The model is intended to improve communication between potential OEV owners and their dreams, fabricators, subcontractors and manufacturers.
In practical use it can help potential OEV owners identity disparities between their stated priorities / requirements and the characteristics of available platforms / vehicles.
Used together with the OEV Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) model a potential OEV owner can have a much better idea of the type of vehicle they require and what the total ownership experience will cost.
Note: I will have very intermittent access to the Internet for the next few months so it may be a while before I can respond to feature / enhancement requests, bug reports, etc.