Mitsubishi Fuso replacement seats

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
After having lots of problems with my lug nuts I bought one of those cheap torque multipliers. I disassembled mine upon arrival and the grease seemed fine. I've only tested it on a few lug nuts but it undid them very easily. But I concur, it is a heavy tool. However, it is lighter than the Chinese version of this which I also bought. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8fzCD_CNMc

I bought the cheapest one I could find @$33.89 (including shipping). You may have obtained a better made one.

Decanter

Adventurer
Toyota Celica from the wrecking yard I believe. No need for $2,000 seats unless you have $$ burning a hole in your pocket. Put it into suspension, window film, stereo or a Steinbauer.

I put a set of those into my Jeep. Great seats for the price!

kcshoots

The trick is to get the right bases. The NS-232313 (Ford 1999+) works for us.
Thanks for the info. Do those Ford seat bases lower the inside mount so the seats can sit lower or does the outer one raise to match the inner? Knoedler makes a mount for the Fuso, but it does raise the outer mount to match the height of the inner one, which would raise the seat base about 2.5". For me at 6'2" the factory seat base height gives me 4" of headroom, but the Low Rider Extreme has 3.5" of air ride height, so if the mount raises the seat base would squish my head against the ceiling before full extension.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online