Best way to add bit of ground clearance?

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I am looking at the new level 8 on the gold suburban on EP. Or, I may buy a set of corrroded 6 spoke gmc wheels and blast and powdercoat them. I do that as my work, so I can do it easy. I think that would look pretty cool too!

rayra

Expedition Leader
Z71%20stance%20comp%20160816_zpsxqsckrt5.gif

UltraHDGames

Adventurer
I'm not very familiar with full size trucks but I would imagine your best bet for clearance/effectiveness would be to crank your t bars then swap your old worn out leafs for 3 quarter ton leafs and move up to a 33"(maybe bigger if they'll fit) Tire, should gain around 1.5-2" from the suspension alone and get much better payload with those leafs and raised axle with the tires

Also check the Chevy Tahoe Yukon forum. Guys will respond and provide the specifics. Very knowledgable about what will fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WheresYourColorado

Skidplate Scratcher
If your springs are worn I'd replace anyway. But as far as putting larger tires on without doing a lift.....Cut-out fender flares. Bushwacker makes them for your truck.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Can I recomend looking into what BDS suspension has to offer. They have lift kits at reasonable prices and the best garantee in the bussiness. Cheers, chilli..:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles