Flippac interior build

austintaco

Explorer
I have had our Flippac since 2012, and we have been getting by by using Action packers and a campmate, but for this trip, I wanted a little more organization and a few more items of comfort. I closely modeled my build after Trump's 03 Taco with some of TacoDoc's wisdom and various others thrown in. We were going to be in the camper for 3 weeks, so I felt that comfort and more self reliance was crucial, thus the decision to make interior storage. Here's a list of what I added or made:
Home built fridge slide from punched Angle aluminum and 3/4 birch with slides from Orr
Cabinets with space for
Reliance toilet
Reliance 7 gallon water container
Ark Pak
Tools and parts
Bike gear
Submersible pump with kitchen sprayer
Telescoping light on swing out with switch in cab and flippac
1lb propane bottle holder on swing out
USB and cig plug lighters near tailgate

Pictures in next post...

austintaco

Explorer
Here's a picture of the final setup. Photobucket, my IPad, and Expo are not playing nice and its taking me 4-5 tries to write a comment, go to photobucket to grab the picture and post it. Photobucket or my IPad are either freezing up or EXpo is logging me off and then I lose everything....close to going Office space on my IPad.

austintaco

Explorer
Hope this works

I have used up all of my coffee time, and I need to get on with the day, but here's a link to all of the photos. F%$& Apple products and photobucket. Posting photos on here was never as much of an issue in the past, but thanks to IOS updates, my iPad is a brick.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s71.photobucket.com/user/runboorun/embed/flippac%20build/story"></iframe>

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
You won't be able to post images as .html links or use iframes.

Will Photobucket give you a direct link to the image? (Some hosts don't) If you can get a link that ends in .jpg, you can just paste it into the "from url" tab of the InsertImage wizard.

If photobucket won't play nice, I highly recommend imgur.com as they have an easy web-based interface and will give you both a direct image url (at whatever resolution you want), or they can even give you the URL pre-formatted with the IMG tags that this forum uses. (and is totally free)

Subscribed for pics, Flippacs one of my favorite platforms.

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
Love the buildout! I was just thinking of doing something similar with mine as we always seem to end up with piles of dirty cloths and bookbags hanging..it disrupts my ocd...

I struggle with just this forum and pictures too....my asus tablet even upgraded to windows 10 is always hit and miss uploading pictures.

austintaco

Explorer
It's unfortunate that my iPad is now having difficulty since I managed to take some good photos of a few projects I had undertaken that might help alieve hesitation for other people that were thinking of doing the same. I'll try again from work. Thanks for looking, man.

aequitas3

I'm a truck…
Last edited:

austintaco

Explorer
I have not decided where to move all of the photos. I actually have more pics on my phone, but I'll directly load them to the next hosting site. We did another big trip this Summer and it's all holding up. I rewired the ARK Pak so I could see the volts in the cab while driving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz