Overland Expo East 2016 Roll Call

sandbagger

coming from Florida

We are in Tampa Jeep Krewe and bringing the XJ (The TJ and YJ have to stay home). Where in Florida are you driving from, and when are you planning to arrive?

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
Am I missing something? I went online to buy my one-day pass, which supposedly is $25, and $67.80 got added to the cart for one ticket. So it's not really $25 because you have to pay the entrance fee to the event PLUS the entrance fee to the Biltmore Estate?

That is why I am not attending this year....

Ohio Hawk

I'll be attending. I should arrive around 4 on Thursday, I'm coming from Northeast Ohio. I'll be camping and solo all weekend. Looking forward to meeting a bunch of great people and learning so many new things. I'll be in a 2016 white Toyota 4Runner Trail. I'll keep an eye out for some of the rigs on here.

Attachments

• 20160624_112014.jpg
    20160624_112014.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 24

HRPINDC

Adventurer
image.jpg

My buddy and I are leaving late Thursday night (stupid work) to get there early Friday AM. I've been watching the weather and there's a chance that the hurricane brewing in the Atlantic will hit NC Wednesday into Thursday. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it makes a right and heads into the ocean. Looking forward to meeting you all there.

DEUCE603

Anyone else watching the weather? Hoping it turns right but I may need to leave a bit early on wednesday from Florida so I don't end up driving in rain for 10 hours.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jeff Patterson

Observer
I went last year and survived so anything even marginally better will be a bonus. Right now the weather outlook in Asheville from Thursday - Sunday looks good with 10%-20% chance of precipitation with nice temps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94