I just bought an SX4

autumn

I've been looking for an SX4 for a while now and I finally bought one last weekend. It is an 2007 with 111,000 miles on it and I absolutely love this vehicle. My intentions are to use the car as my daily driver and for weekend adventures and a road trip to the New England states once autumn is in full swing. My plans for it are skid plates under the engine and rear diff, a roof rack & a hitch for snowboarding, biking, and camping. I'm looking into the Rocky Road 2 inch lift kit as well.

o7qML5e.jpg

cbmadcow

Nice once I get the money I would like to do the same.
The only thing I wish this had was a larger gas tank I drive 110 miles a day so I hit the gas station at least 3 times a week and a better sounding audio system.

cbmadcow

Check out crutchfield.com for audio stuff. Always had an excellent experience with them.

Yeah I have purchased many items from them in the past. It current;y has the garmin infotainment system right now and once I get money I would rather it go towards other mods first.
I think it is also just the acoustics of the car suck so putting in a new radio won't help much without replacing the speakers and getting some kind of subwoofer in the vehicle.

autumn

Thanks everyone! I am really enjoying my new car, everything except the size of the fuel tank. It seems as if I am always putting fuel in it.

WagoneerSX4

Adventurer
Thanks everyone! I am really enjoying my new car, everything except the size of the fuel tank. It seems as if I am always putting fuel in it.
Even worse when you're fully loaded up and towing. I think a cars fuel tank is large enough when fill-ups coincide with bathroom/food breaks. SX4 needs to stop loooooong before you do.

I carry 20L of extra fuel when travelling with my trailer. It's saved my butt between remote gas stations more times than I care to mention. Towing without it isn't really an option unless you're staying in highly populated areas.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

mutt550

Observer
sx4

Just bought a little Zuki for my daily driver. Loving it so far. Looking forward to seeing every ones mods.:smiley_drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior