TrekboxX SALE and Update

TrekboxX

Supporting Sponsor - TrekboxX
Hi Friends,
I posted the following thread in Storage Solutions, but thought I would link it here for those that may miss it over there. I'm running a sale through the 17th of October. There's also information in the thread about the goings on over here as well as a link to an article OutdoorX4 magazine did on the Alpha System. Please check it out!

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/162204-TrekboxX-SALE-and-other-cool-stuff!

Regards,
David
Outdoorx4 (14 of 20)-1-1.2.jpg

TrekboxX

Thanks Chad!

Due to quite a few requests, I have just finished the design and will be taking orders on the new System Sierra. It's a split drawer system that works as a whole, but each side can be purchased and used separately. Great for you guys who need to run a third row seat. This way if you ever want to upgrade to a full system, you only need to get the other side so your original investment is not wasted. You can find all of the details on the website at www.trekboxx.com.

DavidTLC100SS SD CAD Photo.jpgTLC100SS Full Setup Cutting board open.jpg

TrekboxX

Hey folks- I'll be doing a run of the driver side half-system, the Sierra Delta soon. If you were thinking of one it's a good time to snag one out of this batch!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior