FS: Illinois, Manley MORV EXPLOR, Modified, Updated M416 Style Trailer

chitown4x4

SOLD SOLD SOLD

The Chitown4x4 Manley ORV Trailer is up on for sale. This trailer is in great condition, stored indoors at all times and comes with a host of upgrades over the original MORV Explore. You can check out the base trailer specs here.. http://manleyorv.com/trailers/morv-explore.html# This trailer specs out around $12,000 when I purchased it with all the add ons. Things that I have added above and beyond what the factory did...

Timbrine Axle Less Suspension, Installed March 2016
Propane and Fire Extinguisher holders.
LED interior lights.
Axe and Shovel Mounts.
A Fox wing was installed on August 8th 2016 so its brand new.
Good year Duratrac 315/70-17 tires on OEM Steel wheels with 6x5.5 Lug pattern (chevy / Toyota)
Also bed liner coated the inside, sealed all the seams.
Roto Pax Mounts for 6 Gallons of Water and 2 gallons of Storage
60" High Lift Jack, Cover, Mounts and accessories
Tent has been recently re-water proofed, and anti-condensation mat installed.
Tent has brand new ladder, and I have a brand new cover that comes with it.

Factory Upgrades, Tepui Grand Sabana RTT, Max Coupler, Extra Tent Support. Optional Bed side rack mounting, or lid mounting locations for RTT and awning. This trailer needs nothing except your next adventure. Asking $7900.00 And can accommodate shipping requests. Title is free and clear and in my name. I can't catch all the comments or questions, so please message me or email me at Joe@chitown4x4.com

Remember, these trailers can be financed like an RV, so buying this with good credit you need 10% down and they you have a payment of less than 150 Per month.

More Pictures available here!

DSC_0113.jpg
DSC_0114.jpg
DSC_0089.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94