VT CL - extremely clean '09 Tacoma AC with color-matched Flippac

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
A very clean and simple build. I have no affiliation, but can appreciate a nice rig when I see one :drool:. I hope someone on here is in the market:

http://vermont.craigslist.org/cto/5755318699.html

---

2009 Toyota completely outfitted for offroad adventures. 86K miles in outstanding condition. 5 Speed manual. Frame in excellent shape. AC, PW, PL. Access Cab. Also comes with Tonneau Cover ( not shown).

Mods Fall 2015: Billstein Shocks, Suspension lifted 3 inches, Bag Rider air bags with compressor and hose fittings in rear for additional loading and on board compressed air. New Off Road springs and coils. New KN intake and SS exhaust system. New clutch. All mods done professionally.

Camper: Fall 2105 Flip Pac custom painted camper top. This thing is amazing! Sets up in under 4 minutes. The ultimate camping machine. Customized storage for all the gear and ability to sleep 3 comfortably. Camp top comes with heavy duty rain fly and Rhino Rack Awning with built in Screen house. We've been from Seattle to Moab and from New Mexico back to Vermont and it has been an amazing truck. We've used it in snow, rain and sun. With the propane heater we are warm all night.

When the camper is stowed it is a straightforward truck for all utility needs. This is way better than vans because it can be used as an effective daily driver. Then on the weekends you can head out to adventure wherever that takes you.

Compare to other adventure vehicles at $50K or to truck campers which will cost you a minimum of $18K for just the camper. This is the best of all worlds.

No Texts

call eight o two nine nine nine six nine four two.

Pictures:

00000_4reFDPaJA7J_600x450.jpg
00c0c_4vhTvd8Zglx_600x450.jpg
00M0M_6HAKTJDYkyQ_600x450.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94