VIDEO LAND ROVER DEFENDER SCANDINAVIAN EXPEDITION PART 1

albertdefender

Adventurer
Hi everyone, this holiday we made a big big big trip 13.000 Km from Spain to Scandinavian countries : Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Russian border. We had a great time and enjoyed a lot all days, it was so hard, When we arrived home I was really weary, due the roof tent, haha that is just for a weekend not for 30 days sleeping there. We are thinking to camperise our defender. Anyway no pain no gain. I filmed a few videos and spent a lot of time editing them ,,, 6 days working, but finally I've got them.

I hope you enjoy the first part: Cheers

POST DATE : if you are living in Germany, I'm afraid you can't watch it because youtube blocked it due the sound track of Bruce Springsteen. I hope for the rest of countries it will work, but on cell phones I'm not sure if not try on a laptop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBFs9_TZxIA.

tuesdayfox

Interesting that you said you grew tired and weary living in. Root top tent. Do you think a couple side walls around the tent will help? Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Kgh

Let’s go already!
Albert,

Sounds like a good trip! I am in Germany...youtube, nein!

Next weekend I have a meeting in Oslo. Going to drive up through Denmark, ferry over to Norway. Do the week, then head through Sweden and back to Stuttgart.

The wife and I are looking forward to it, hopefully I can decipher the camping, as we have our RTT too.

carts

Adventurer
Hi Albert
I really enjoy your videos the wife and I have been a subscriber to your you tube channel for at least a year now.
I recommend it to my non land rover friends just so they can share in the passion
keep up the great work
regards
Carts From WA

albertdefender

Adventurer
Interesting that you said you grew tired and weary living in. Root top tent. Do you think a couple side walls around the tent will help? Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Hi,, I don't think so , because the problem is that the tent is on the roof rack and every night you must go to the top to open it. We have to find the way to make it easier, and the solution will be sleep inside the car with a convertible bed and at this way you have more privacy, it's more easy to mount as well..

Cheers

Albert

albertdefender

Adventurer
Albert,

Sounds like a good trip! I am in Germany...youtube, nein!

Next weekend I have a meeting in Oslo. Going to drive up through Denmark, ferry over to Norway. Do the week, then head through Sweden and back to Stuttgart.

The wife and I are looking forward to it, hopefully I can decipher the camping, as we have our RTT too.

Hi,, sorry about delay. Yes it was really nice trip. We took the ferry through Denmark to Sweden coast -really nice route but never ending- to Finland, North Cape, Lofoten Islands, and we crossed all Norway.

Hope you finally can watch the video.

Cheers

Albert

albertdefender

Adventurer
Hi Albert
I really enjoy your videos the wife and I have been a subscriber to your you tube channel for at least a year now.
I recommend it to my non land rover friends just so they can share in the passion
keep up the great work
regards
Carts From WA

Hi,, Carts Thank you very much t subscribe to my channel and for the "piece of advice" to your friends, yes you're right that it's a never ending passion. Now I must go outside to get more scenes to make new videos.

Cheers

Albert

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior