How to attach cargo netting inside cabin

Outdooraholic

Adventurer
I just ordered some bungee cord cargo netting to install over the interior side of the rear windows on my rig to make some more storage areas. My question is what would you recommend I use as fasteners to attach the netting to the vehicle itself. I have no concerns drilling holes. Thanks!

chimyz

Check out quarantinerestraints.com

They make an internal net/cargo tie down product. They have some good pics and you may pick up some ideas to mount yours based on what they have engineered.

JBThompson

Adventurer
Here's mine, if it helps any. There's a net on each side, I think they came from a Pontiac G6 but they fit the windows of the Ex perfectly. I just used some screws I had laying around, and I added some washers after I took the pic, just to give a bit wider surface to secure them. Works great for storing pillows and such.

20160917_133930_zpsnrkqjoiu.jpg

Outdooraholic

Adventurer
Here's mine, if it helps any. There's a net on each side, I think they came from a Pontiac G6 but they fit the windows of the Ex perfectly. I just used some screws I had laying around, and I added some washers after I took the pic, just to give a bit wider surface to secure them. Works great for storing pillows and such.

20160917_133930_zpsnrkqjoiu.jpg
That is exactly what I am looking to do, thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94