12,000+ miles 45+ days, SoCal > Alaska.

Basil.

Hey all! Sorry for not posting in a while, but there will be a fill story on the Expedition portal home page coming out soon!

KC10Chief

Fantastic photos! I lived in Alaska for over four years. I miss it every day. I've done the drive up there a few times though. Even in a sedan, it's the trip of a lifetime. I was fortunate enough to do it several times.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Love the video. Hopefully within the next few years I can take a leave of absence from work to do this trip. Probably take a good 30 days off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Basil.

Love the video. Hopefully within the next few years I can take a leave of absence from work to do this trip. Probably take a good 30 days off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do more than 30 days, I was gone 43 and needed more time.... I want to go back and spend a few months exploring.

whiskeytacos

Observer
Did I see you upstate over the weekend? I saw what looked to be your FJ pass me the opposite way on the highway not too far from the PA border. I was headed to Gander Mountain in Middletown. Anyway, what a trip you made. Love seeing NY Toyotas conquering the country.

SHS14

Thanks for sharing, stirs up the feeling of freedom. Not worrying about anything but what trail or view you're going to see during the day and what food you're going to eat. Very cool video

Any feedback on the gear you used? Was that Baroud comfy and enough room for two adults for that long of a trip?

Basil.

Did I see you upstate over the weekend? I saw what looked to be your FJ pass me the opposite way on the highway not too far from the PA border. I was headed to Gander Mountain in Middletown. Anyway, what a trip you made. Love seeing NY Toyotas conquering the country.

I have NY plates on my car, but I live in San Diego! I have to reregister soon and loose my NY plate :(

Great thread and video, just followed you on IG.

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing, stirs up the feeling of freedom. Not worrying about anything but what trail or view you're going to see during the day and what food you're going to eat. Very cool video

Any feedback on the gear you used? Was that Baroud comfy and enough room for two adults for that long of a trip?

I actually started a Gear review part on my website! Swing on over and check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94