FW: Adventure Overland 26 and 27th Sept

Toby2

Observer
Hi, yes will be there. Going to bring Merc 1124 4x4 along. Live locally so not planning camping but will be around

Sitec

Adventurer
Gutted. I'm in the UK at the moment on a family matter.. Wud have loved to have been there here for this!!

part time nomad

Adventurer
Toby2, Hope to see you there, I will have my Vario, (on its maiden voyage!) I will be on the Chiltern Vale Land Rover stand.

You say you are local, do you live near Aylesbury by any chance ? as I saw a motor there a little while ago.

part time nomad

Adventurer
Gutted. I'm in the UK at the moment on a family matter.. Wud have loved to have been there here for this!!

Yes that's a shame! If you can make it I am sure I can find a tinny for you!!

The show seems to be getting better and more popular, as its the only one of its kind in the uk.

Toby2

Observer
Hi, no really local as in near Stratford upon Avon. I'll be in the big fire engine and may bring the pink expedition Landrover 110 as one of the people there was finishing some work on redoing the seats so either way should be easy to locate

Gren_T

Adventurer
yes I'll be going again this year, hopefully they wont screw the seminars up this year.

regards
all
Gren

part time nomad

Adventurer
Had a good time at the show, it seemed a little better this year in the organisation!

My Vario got a lot of interest! Hardly had time to eat, but managed to get some drinks in OK.

First time out for it, so a bit of a test for all systems! Found phone charger socket not working.

Drop down bed 100% perfect.

Would like to have spent some time at overlanders club next door, but felt allegiance to the Chiltern vale Land Rover club folk. I was with. Nice to catch up with some friends though.

Just need to find some time to get truck finished, and start using it. Running your own business has its advantages, but getting away for a serious amount of time is very difficult.

Gren_T

Adventurer
Enjoyed the show also but i still missed some of the talks - the seminar room was on the oppsite side of the race track,I was left in the map room after the guys gave their talk. Wish i had looked at the map closer..doh.!

its getting better every time though need more to buy..

part time nomad

Adventurer
I enjoyed the show, like you say its getting better,

I cant understand why you were put on the other side of the race track! there was plenty of room in the centre and it would make the show a more compact and better display.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior