Safety Device rack flooring?

Sebori

Observer
Here is what I used:
http://www.farmtek.com/farm/supplies/prod1;ft1_building_material-ft1_flooring_mats;pgha2215.html

Here it is without the floor
FJFlooring004.jpg

With the floor
FJFlooring003.jpg

Used some really thick zip ties to hold it done and its great.

overlander

Expedition Leader
The reason I'm going with solid is so I can get the extra benefit of a tropical roof effect, shielding the roof in full length from the sun. The farmtek looks like it would be fine on bare feet (patio for RTT).

craig

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Mark,

That's why I went for a solid piece too. That and it fixed the sunroof leak I had. :) It was noticeably cooler with the solid flooring than w/o. You'll be pleased.

Craig

overlander

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the confirmation Craig. BTW, on a side note, I realized at URE8 Rover Safari this weekend that I had forgotten to order NC 50k maps from you for my Overnav. That breadcrumb trail feature sure came in handing for going to and from basecamp.:ylsmoke: You should send me some vinyl stickers so I can promote Overnav on the side of my 110!

craig

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
You Military guys and your 1:50k maps. Overland Navigator has 1:24k maps. :)

4xdog

Explorer
There was a G4 LR3 outside my room in Sitges, Spain in October 2006. The decking on the rack -- weatherproof wood, as I recall -- was pretty cool. This would be pretty neat to replicate.

1185420784_DwsEP-L.jpg

1185420173_wL3kW-L.jpg

1185419613_X9Rwk-L.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior