M101 gates, bows, and cover $ value?

VicMackey

Adventurer
My M101 A2/A3trailer came with the fiberglass green gates, the rubberized camo canvas top, and the supporting bows. I have no intention of ever using them as I have a customized pick-up truck bed on the trailer to provide protection from the elements and security.

Can someone point me to the approximate value of these items, and also the correct terminology to use?

Thanks in advance.

VicMackey

Adventurer
Thanks to both of you for your responses. I hate to be that guy who asks double what something is worth. I now have a good kicking off point.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I am just outside of Detroit (Not sure if you were asking me or Emerson)

N/S/E/W of Detroit? I'm in the Canton, OH area so Detroit is 4 hrs-ish, but prices are starting to get to the point I might be willing to do some driving.

I think the trouble you fellas are running into is most guys with these trailers buy them to make some sort of camping/expo trailer so have little to no use for the bows and stuff. I use mine as a utility trailer and though I've never really needed the system, I'm not opposed to having it for that "just in case". All depends on the deal, like most everything. Send me a PM Vic with where you have to be cost wise and maybe we can work something out.

N/S/E/W of Detroit? I'm in the Canton, OH area so Detroit is 4 hrs-ish, but prices are starting to get to the point I might be willing to do some driving.

I think the trouble you fellas are running into is most guys with these trailers buy them to make some sort of camping/expo trailer so have little to no use for the bows and stuff. I use mine as a utility trailer and though I've never really needed the system, I'm not opposed to having it for that "just in case". All depends on the deal, like most everything. Send me a PM Vic with where you have to be cost wise and maybe we can work something out.

Yup because I am doing exactly that! haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste